Photo Gallery

Doing What it Takes

Doing What it Takes

This is a photo of one of our team members doing what he had to do to get equipment to a customer's house during Storm. Dragging a dehumidifier is no easy task, but he wasn't about to give up!

Moldy Floor

Moldy Floor

The hot water heater had leaked in this Kentucky home for an undetermined amount of time causing mold to grow under the several layers of flooring. SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan, Simpson and Warren Counties was able to remove the affected flooring and make this homeowner very happy! 

Leaky window causes mold growth

Leaky window causes mold growth

Water had leaked into the wall cavity of this office in Kentucky causing mold growth. SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan, Simpson and Warren Counties was able to remove the drywall and insulation, clean up the mold and spray antimicrobial to help prevent future mold growth. 

The customer was very happy that we were able to complete this job so quickly.

Outside Water Spigot Floods Basement

Outside Water Spigot Floods Basement

The bedroom in Simpson County Kentucky basement was saturated with water when the outside water spigot busted and sent water pouring. Our SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan, Simpson and Warren Counties was on site and ready to resolve the problem in the middle of the night. No matter what time of day or night we are ready to help in your hour of need!

AC Leak causes mold behind drywall

AC Leak causes mold behind drywall

The AC unit leaked in this Kentucky home causing mold to form behind the drywall. Our SERVPRO team was able to remove the drywall and some flooring in order to remediate the mold and make the home safe again.

Flooded Basement

Flooded Basement

When the basement in this Christian County home was flooded the customer was quick to call SERVPRO for assistance. Our crew was able to get on site within an hour and get water extracted and equipment set to start the drying process. 

Hot Water Heater Fail

Hot Water Heater Fail

The hot water heater busted in this Kentucky home causing water to soak the carpet in several rooms. SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan, Simpson and Warren Counties was on the job extracting and setting up equipment right away. 

Mold from busted pipe

Mold from busted pipe

The Mold in this Kentucky Duplex was caused from a burst pipe in the laundry room. SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan, Simpson and Warren Counties was able to clean and sand the affected area and spray an antimicrobial in order to prevent future growth.

Lightning causes house fire

Lightning causes house fire

This home sustained severe roof damage when the roof caught fire. SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan, Simpson and Warren Counties was on the scene while the smoke was still filling the air. 

When you have Fire, Water or Mold problems give us a call!!

Grease Fire

Grease Fire

The kitchen in this Kentucky home was damaged due to a grease fire. The entire house was affected with smoke and odor before the fire was put out. Our knowledgeable SERVPRO crew was onsite quickly to begin the clean up process. 

Leaking Roof causes damage to floor

Leaking Roof causes damage to floor

This home was damaged when a roof leaked due to a massive rain storm. Most of the rooms were affected and extensive drying had to be done. Our SERVPRO of Warren, Christian, Todd, Logan and Simpson Counties crew was able to pull back the carpet, remove the pad and then set equipment to dry the carpet and sub floor at the same time. 

Flooding in St. Louis

Flooding in St. Louis

After days of raining and storms, this St. Louis basement was flooded. Our SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan, Simpson and Warren Counties crew was in the area to help out during the massive influx of claims and we were able to dry out several houses and get families back home.

Storm causes flooding in basement

Storm causes flooding in basement

This basement in Ohio was flooded when the rain poured for several days and caused storm drains to back up. SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan, Simpson and Warren Counties was in town to help during the crisis and helped several people get back to their homes.

Moldy Bedroom

Moldy Bedroom

The wall in this Kentucky bedroom had mold growth beneath the Wallpaper. The homeowner was remodeling the room for their newest family member when they found the nasty invader lurking on the wall. SERVPRO was able to take care of the problem in time for them to welcome home their new baby!

House fire in Kentucky home

House fire in Kentucky home

This Kentucky home was severely damaged by smoke and fire when a pan on the stove caught fire. Luckily everyone was able to evacuate without any injuries. SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan, Simpson and Warren Counties was able to get on the scene quickly and begin the clean up process.

Flooded Apartments

Flooded Apartments

There were 2 apartments affected when a water line burst in the bathroom of one apartment. The tenants contents were saturated and had to be moved in order to begin the drying process. While part of the crew met with the manager and got paperwork signed and explained the process to everyone involved, the rest of the team set to work.

No job too big or too small

No job too big or too small

We often get calls for commercial properties. This instance was a kitchen fire with a lot of smoke damage at a local restaurant in KY. We were quick to round up our service professionals and arrive on scene within 4 hours as a SERVPRO promise. We travel in packs so that we can get the job done quickly and efficiently.

No Problem too big or small!

No Problem too big or small!

This local hotel had a pipe burst in a main conference room. We were on the job within an hour of the call. We understand the importance of keeping everyone calm and reacting in a professional manner. It was a crucial part of the their business to get this job cleaned up and this room open as quickly as possible. Although they had to rearrange some of their special events scheduled for that evening, we had them up and running within a few days. They were happy customers! If you have a pipe burst or a sewage issue, call us TODAY!

House fire in Kentucky home

House fire in Kentucky home

This home sustained severe roof damage when the roof caught fire. SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan, Simpson and Warren Counties was on the scene while the smoke was still filling the air. 

When you have Fire, Water or Mold problems give us a call!!

Simpson County Golf Tournament

Simpson County Golf Tournament

SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan and Simpson Counties was proud to be a Hole Sponsor at this Weeks JT Graham Memorial Golf Tournament. It was a beautiful day and we were happy to provide cold water and golf towels to several people.  We enjoy being a part of the Community and helping out with any worthy cause.

Flood in St. Louis

Flood in St. Louis

The basement of this home was flooded after several days of rain caused the Storm Drains to back up. SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan and Simpson Counties was onsite along with other Storm Teams to help the citizens of St. Louis and the surrounding areas get back in their homes.

Brag N' Rights Golf Classic

Brag N' Rights Golf Classic

Our Sales Marketing Representative A.J Gilbert was present at the Brag N' Rights Golf Classic in Hopkinsville, KY. The Golf Tournament was a benefit for the local Chamber of Commerce. Our Marketing Team was there to hand out chips, crackers and cold water to anyone in attendance as well as giving out helpful hints on how to protect your property again water and fire damage.

Ohio Storm

Ohio Storm

This basement in Cleveland was had several inches of standing water before we arrived on the scene. Several Storm Teams were called in to help with the many claims that were coming in. SERVPRO of Warren County is proud to be available when other communities are in need.

Fort Campbell Kentucky

Fort Campbell Kentucky

Our Marketing Team visited Fort Campbell in Hopkinsville, KY last week as part of the tour of our new franchise counties. This was an excellent opportunity for us to make businesses on base aware of our services and get to know part of our new community.