If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (270) 885-8811

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Moldy Wall

The wall in this Living Room in this home was starting to mold due to a leak in the water line from the kitchen. The flooring and drywall as well as the studs in the wall were showing mold growth and had to be taken care of. Our SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan and Simpson Counties crew was able to cut out the affected flooring and drywall, sand down the studs to get rid of the mold. With that complete we were able to seal all the wood with antimicrobial paint and seal it all of until the new drywall could be put in place. The customer has a young child and was very grateful to have the fungus taken care of.