Why Your Business Would Benefit From an ERP
Does your business have an emergency plan in the case that disaster takes place? Half of the companies that face a disaster end up having to close following the event. Planning is a big part of what allows companies to offer peace of mind to their customers, and employees.
SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan and Simpson Counties is here to help with that burden through our free service of developing an Emergency Ready Profile for your business. Having a profile of this caliber minimizes the disruption your business would face when an emergency situation takes place.
What an ERP includes:
- A no cost assessment of your Facility.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information.
Look out for your business and give us a call at SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan and Simpson Counties today (270)885-8811!