Local Garage Fire
SERVPRO of Christian Todd Logan and Simpson Counties expertly trained crews have been busy helping a local resident make it like it never even happened.
While doing some welding in a garage a homeowner had taken all the necessary precautions with welding blankets a stray spark still was able to start a fire.
The fire damaged the entire house. All the electrical wiring will need to be replaced, all the plank flooring will have to come up, and the walls will go through the trust Three Step process in order to get cleaned. Our expertly trained fire and smoke restoration team will work to remove any traces of fire and smoke damage and have this house back to preloss condition.
If your residence or business suffers a fire loss call SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan, and Simpson counties, twenty-four seven, 365 days a year at 270-885-8811.