Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire in local school

Fire in local school

A student set fire to a toilet paper dispenser causing a big mess at a local school here in Simpson County. SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan & Simpson County had performed work for the School System before so School Officials contacted us and we were on the scene within 1 hour to begin work.

After all of the debris was picked up, our crew began cleaning up the soot and setting negative air equipment to remedy the odor caused by the smoke. It was a priority to get things in order so that the regular school day would not be interrupted. 

Chimney Fire in Franklin, KY

Chimney Fire in Franklin, KY

The Living Room in the Franklin, KY home was affected when the chimney caught fire and smoked up the entire home. When our SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan & Simpson Counties crew arrived on site they began cleaning up the debris immediately. Luckily the worst of the damage was in the chimney and outside where the debris fell on the deck and in the yard. We were able to get all of the contents moved around and cleaned as well as cleaning up the walls, ceiling and floors of soot an debris. The homeowner was very happy when we were done and it looked as though nothing had ever happened.

Lightning causes house fire

Lightning causes house fire

This home sustained severe roof damage when the roof caught fire. SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan, Simpson and Warren Counties was on the scene while the smoke was still filling the air. 

When you have Fire, Water or Mold problems give us a call!!

Grease Fire

Grease Fire

The kitchen in this Kentucky home was damaged due to a grease fire. The entire house was affected with smoke and odor before the fire was put out. Our knowledgeable SERVPRO crew was onsite quickly to begin the clean up process. 

House fire in Kentucky home

House fire in Kentucky home

This Kentucky home was severely damaged by smoke and fire when a pan on the stove caught fire. Luckily everyone was able to evacuate without any injuries. SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan, Simpson and Warren Counties was able to get on the scene quickly and begin the clean up process.

House fire in Kentucky home

House fire in Kentucky home

This home sustained severe roof damage when the roof caught fire. SERVPRO of Christian, Todd, Logan, Simpson and Warren Counties was on the scene while the smoke was still filling the air. 

When you have Fire, Water or Mold problems give us a call!!