This home in Bowling Green, Kentucky was damaged when the wiring caught fire. Luckily nobody was injured, but the homeowners lost most of their contents as well as sustaining significant structural damage before it was extinguished.
As soon as the scene was released, our SERVPRO of Warren, Christian, Todd, Logan and Simpson Counties crew was on the scene to help begin the clean up process. We helped to document all of the unsalvageable contents as well as packing up anything that could be cleaned and stored until the home is repaired and ready to be moved back in to.
It is a very sad experience for anyone to have to go through, but our goal is to make it as easy and worry free as possible so that the customer can concentrate on other things.
When in crisis we are always here to help!